Sunday, July 20, 2008

He is!

God is and we adapt.  He is.  He describes Himself as 'I am'
The Bible states that we know inherently that there is a God that we ought to be thankful to.  I am not speaking to christians only.  This is true for every coherent man and woman on the planet.  Ok, my intention was not to defend creation.  My intention is to help wake us up!  I heard a very strong message this morning.  I was shook pretty good.  The main point of it was that the great God of the universe, the entire everything, that you see and don't, is just in all His ways.  He is.  Do you believe that?  Do I really believe that?  He is just to condemn sinners.  He is just to condemn me, but He gives me grace.  We run past the justice part to fast many times to get to the love part, but when we do we inevitably weaken the love.  God's love and mercy and forgiveness is so wonderful because of His justice.  Christ gave His life because He is just.  We need to let it sink in.  Don't just run past it.  Remember God is who He is and we adapt to Him.  It is not the other way around.  We are the created, He is the Creator.  I pray He helps us all see this as wonderful and relieving as it can be.
Ryan

No comments: