Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I like talking

I have fought the fact of computer communication for a long time, but I finally surrender.  Since this is the way it seems everyone else is communicating I guess I'll join in.  
We finally have a computer at our home now so this will help too.

Anyway, I started this blog as a release for myself and maybe a stirring point for others.  I may not say things here that are interesting to anyone but me, but maybe a few others might enjoy thinking about some of the things I type here.  I'm love thinking and talking about life.  This blog will just be some overflow from my everyday thoughts and battles within.  

 

1 comment:

Chris and Rachel Morgan said...

What?? Both Little's are blogging now! That's amazing. I can't wait to get to know you even more. You are very insightful and I am excited to hear your thoughts. Now we just have to get Chris on here :)

~Rachel